Friday, August 9, 2013

Wedding Quilt

Front of quilt
Back of quilt
As I mentioned in a previous post my 3rd boy got married this summer. I have made quilts for all my kids (expect my amazing daughter) quilts when they got married.
I got this pattern from a quilt magazine and chose a selection of blue, white and cream prints. 
I love the way it turned it. Its calming and peaceful.
I quilted this quilt myself. Its only the second quilt that I have ever quilted. I am blessed to have an awesome friend who has a long arm and is willing to share.


Here is the label that I made to go on it.
The date is their actual wedding date.

I made matching pillowcases to go along with the quilt. I appliqued Mr. and Mrs. on the front. I hadn't done applique in a while, but it was easy. Just had to ask my daughter a couple of stupid questions. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment