Sunday, June 9, 2013

Graduation Quilts

These are some quilts that I made for the young women in my ward that are graduating this year. I am in the relief society presidency for the 3rd time. (SUCH FUN!!) So I got the task of making these quilts. It was a lot to make these quilts. I did four patches and then but sashing around the blocks. They aren't big quilts. Perfect for them to take to college.

This first one I added an inner border because I did a smaller border than the other ones. I raided my daughters and my stash for some of the quilts. We didn't have a huge budget. But hey isn't that what stashes are for.


This second I made from the 23 line by moda. I used a charm pack and and some yellow grunge from the PB&J line also by Moda.


The third one I made was form Honey Honey by Moda. I again used a charm pack. Not sure what the sashing was because it was also a stash pick.


This last one I made from fat quarters and some more stash diving. Then some grey sashing I picked up at the quilt shop.

I did the quilting on these all my self and I LOVE the way they turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment